"I have found the most valuable thing in my wallet is my library card."
-- Laura Bush
Move aside, Netflix! Biblio+ is here as a free streaming service available through the Millstadt Library!
Access hundreds of movies and tv shows, through the App (which you can download from the Apple App Store, Google Play, or Android app store), https://biblioplus.com/register , or the Biblio+ channel on Roku.
How to Access (App)
1. Go to your phone's app store and search for the Biblio+ app.
2. Tap "Install". The app store will automatically start putting the app on your phone.
3. When the app finishes installing, tap "open" to open the Biblio+ app.
4. If you have previously created an account, tap "log in" and enter your login information. If it is your first time using Biblio+, tap on "Get Started"
5. Tap "Find Your Library", and search either the zipcode or name of the library in the search bar at the top of the screen.
6. Select "Millstadt Library"
7. Enter your library card number and 4-digit password (this is the same password that is used to access your library account /cloud library. If you don't know what that is, try the last 4 numbers of the phone number associated with your account.)
8. Fill out the registration information. The password must be at least 8 characters and include a digit.
9. Your account is made! Happy watching! Next time you want to use Biblio+, tap the login button when you open the app and login with the credentials you have created.